Mother’s Day Special – Sunday March 31st 2019
Treat your mum to afternoon tea, in the stunning grade II listed North Lodge overlooking the sea, to celebrate Mother’s Day – show her how much she means to you on this special afternoon.
For only £15 a person, £50 a family of 4, you can treat your special mum to afternoon tea in North Lodge, provided by the cafe in the park, with all profits going to the Park. Show her how much you care.
- a selection of tasty sandwiches:
- Free range egg and mayonnaise with cress
- Mature cheddar and chutney
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Carved ham and wholegrain mustard
- a great selection of delicious cakes:
- Scone with clotted cream and jam
- Individual Victoria sandwich
- Millionaires shortbread
- Double dipped chocolate strawberries
- Tea and coffee
There will be two sittings, first at 1pm, the second at 3.30pm.
Phone 07766 715049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details