FRIDAY 22nd FEBRUARY 2019 – Late Night until 20:00
February half-term 2019 brings you a chance to try ice skating in Cromer. If you like skating but hate getting wet, or you want the chance to try out ice skating, come along and try this synthetic ice rink.
To pre-book your sessions chose the times required, and the number of tickets. If a time slot is not shown there are no more tickets available for that session.
Payment is by PayPal or credit/debit card (chose the option ‘check out as guest’ on the paypal screen).
- you will need to book each day separately
- tickets are for 45 minute sessions, giving 30 minutes skating time
- skates hire is included
- entry to the ice is by ticket only
- children under 8 must be accompanied on the rink by a responsible adult who has purchased a ticket
- no refunds on advance tickets
- penguin stabilisers are free, subject to availability
- FRIDAY LATE NIGHT last tickets are 19.15
- there is no charge for spectators
Crepes and Cakes, The Cafe in the Park will stay open until 8pm
Advance tickets are £6 a session (10% discount for a booking of 4 or more on the same day)
Tickets on the day will be £7.50, family ticket £25
Bookings are no longer available for this event.