Ice Rink Booking: 15 February
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Online booking for Wednesday has closed – tickets are available at the rink
WEDNESDAY 15th FEBRUARY 2017
February half-term 2017 brings you a chance to try ice skating in Cromer. If you like skating but hate getting wet, or you want the chance to try out ice skating, come along and try this synthetic ice rink.
To pre-book your sessions chose the times required, and the number of tickets. If a time slot is not shown there are no more tickets available for that session.
Payment is by PayPal or credit/debit card (chose the option ‘check out as guest’ on the paypal screen).
- you will need to book each day separately
- tickets are for 45 minute sessions, giving 30 minutes skating time
- skates hire is included
- entry to the ice is by ticket only
- children under 8 must be accompanied on the rink by a responsible adult who has purchased a ticket
- no refunds on advance tickets
- penguin stabilisers are free, subject to availability
- last tickets are 16:00
- there is no charge for spectators
Crepes and Cakes, The Cafe in the Park, is open Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm (closed Monday).